Before you set up your printer on Google cloud print, you must know about the benefit of this thing. There are a lot of things that you can do after your printer is set on Google cloud print. You can change your e-documents in a paper form. Along with that, the important data that is there on your computer will always stored on this platform. A printer is anyway a multitasker device, but with this change, it will be able to perform a lot of other activities also. So, in total, we can say that there are a lot of benefits of setting up your device on Google cloud.
Let us now see what we can do for performing this task on our own. Following are the steps that can help you in setting up your HP printer on Google cloud print.
Methods for setting up your HP printer on Google Cloud Print
- You have to make sure, whether your system is connected to a network or not. After this, you need to open up your browser. For browsing, Google Chrome is preferred.
- Once you have opened Chrome, you have to login into it using your Gmail ID and password.
- After this, go to the settings option of your browser. You will find this option in the menu section of your browser. If your HP printer is connected to your system, then this setting option can help you in locating the HP printer.
- Once the previous steps are done, you need to log in to your Google print button. After the selection of this, you will find that there are a lot of options, on the screen. From these options, you will have to select add a printer. Selection of this button will help you in establishing a connection between your Google account and the Google print service.
- Then, after the previous step, you will have to choose the option to managing your printer. This option could be found in the menu that is on the above. All the printers that you have connected ever will be there in this list.
- You need to go to the Google print page and for that, you first need to add a cloud-ready printer to your system. In order to add a cloud-ready printer to your device, you need to select an option of the same name that is there on the menu on your computer screen.
- After this, the final step is to type the name of the manufacturer of your printer and then you will have to select HP from the options of different printer company that comes in front of you.
With this, the problem that your printer was facing, might be solved. If you find that the problem still exists there, then you need to call the customer care of the respective company and will have to register your problem with them. They will certainly send somebody for fixing this problem of your printer.