There are a lot of things that could be done by using a printer. If the printer is doing well in an office, there are lots of things that will go on hold. The offline error is one problem that a Toshiba printer can face frequently. Following are the steps that you need to follow for fixing the offline error in your Toshiba printer.
What do you need to do when your Toshiba printer faces an offline error?
You need to change your printer settings and for that, you will have to follow the following steps.
- The first thing you need to do for changing the printer settings is to search for the control panel. After this, choose the printer section and then change the settings to default. If the setting is already at default, then do not change it.
- After clicking on the default printer, you have to choose “see what is printing”. Here, you have to finish all the unfinished tasks. After that, you need to select the printer option again.
- You will see the “use printer offline” option, after finishing the previous step. You have to unmark it and wait for 3 to 4 seconds.
- First, unmark the option again and then check whether your printer is working properly or not, after completion of the previous step. You need to check the connection of your printer from your computer also. Make sure that everything is in the right place.
- In case, you are using a network printer, try checking the network from time to time. After, checking the connection turn off your printer and the system again.
- This was the second last step. The final thing that you need to do is to reinstall the printer driver on your system.
With these simple steps, you can change and fix the printer settings on your system.
In the second step, you have to restart the printer spooler service. For this, try following the steps listed below.
- The first thing that is to be done for restarting the printer spooler service is the generation of the run dialog box. For this, press and hold the windows and R button together.
- A Dialog box will appear in front of you. Type service.msc in that dialog box and then press enter.
- After the appearance of windows on the screen, you need to locate the spooler service on that. To fix your printer problem directly, you need to restart it, by clicking the resolve Toshiba printer offline error.
The third and final step that you need to follow for fixing this error is the changing of the printer properties and for that, you need to change the printer properties using the following steps.
- Search for the control panel and select the devices and printers options there. After that choose the printer properties button, by right-clicking on it.
- You will see a port tab there. From there, you have to select the IP address of your printer.
- After the completion of this step, you need to unmark SNMP status, by opening the configuration tab. Save the changes and you are done.
So, in the three simple steps, the offline error of your printer is resolved forever.