Using a test function is very much common amongst people who use their printers very frequently. The reason people like to use test function is to make sure that their printer is plugged in correctly and all the drivers are installed. The main agenda of the test function is to make sure that there is a very smooth connection between the computer and the printer. With the help of the test function, users are able to understand if the problem kind of problem with the connection and solve it. If you are using a Mac operating system, then finding the test function could be tricky. Here we have given a step by step method on what users need to do to try out the test function in the Mac operating system.
How to print a test page in MAC OS
Here are the steps that users need to follow to make sure that the printer is connected properly to the computer.
- The first thing that the users need to do is simply go to the Apple menu of their computer or laptop and then click on System Preferences.
- The next thing users need to do is simply click on Printers and Scanners.
- In the next step, users need to find the name of the printer in the tab and simply click on it.
- Make sure to confirm that the print queue is all clear
- Simply click on the Options and Supplies in the tab which is already open
- This will open up a new window and users need to click the Utility tab
- Now load a paper in your printer and click on Print Test Page
- Once the print is successful users will be able to understand that everything between the computer and the printer is all connected in a proper way.