The printer that you are using may face any problem anytime. You have to know about the exact problem and then have to fix that using the correct steps. Here are a few of the steps that you need to follow if you want to fix an error in your Ricoh printer.
Guide for fixing the offline error in a Ricoh printer
In this step, you need to change the setting called SNMP of the printer and for that, you need to follow the steps that are given below.
- For the completion of this step, you have to open Ricoh print & share folder and find out the icon called change.
- Once you have noticed the change icon in this folder, click on that and select the profile dialog box. You can easily find the change icon on the upper right corner of the screen, once you have opened the Ricoh print & share folder.
- In the profile dialog box, you will have to find the general configuration option. After you will open this general configuration option, you will find an option that is named as general settings.
- You have to make the changes in this option in such a manner that the status of your printer should be changed to “the only WMI”
- Once you are done with all the required settings, you need to save all these things by clicking on the ok and then on the save button.
Following are the steps that you can follow to fix the offline error in your Ricoh printer
- The first step of this method is somewhat similar to the previous method. You have to open your Ricoh print and share option and then you need to select the change option from this section. After selecting this option, you will be headed to the profiles dialog.
- Once the profile dialog is there in front of you, you need to select it and open it. Once that is opened, search for the Edit icon.
- Clicking on the edit icon will head to the section where you find the channel list. There, search for printer channel.
- In the printer channel section search for trigger points and once you get that click on that button. This button is available right below the channels list.
- After that, you need to go the channel requirement list and then choose the printer error level option.
- You have to find the offline error in the above section and then modify a few things in this. You have to change the settings to none.
- After the previous step, you need to click on OK and then on the close button. With this, you save your settings and the error will be gone.
So, these are the two methods that you can follow for fixing the offline error in your Ricoh printer. If these steps do not work for you, then you can call customer care.