Printers are kind of machines and they can face any problem, any time. However, if a printer faces a problem then a lot of work goes on a stake. So, we should know how to fix the problems related to printers. One of the most common problems that you face in printers is the problem of nonpaper jam. Following are the steps that you need to follow for fixing this problem of your printer.
A guide for the removal of nonpaper jam issues from the Dell printers
- The first step for fixing this problem involves the removal of the input paper tray from its place. For the successful removal of this tray, you will have to remove the two screws that are there at the back of this tray.
- You have to check whether this case is connecting at the top and the bottom parts or not. You can use a screwdriver for fixing up this. Make sure that the corners units are in the right place.
- After the completion of the very first step, the next thing that you need to do is to open the rare door of the printer. In this process make sure that the two screws that are on the top are also removed.
- Once the previous step is completed, let us move towards the scanner side of the printer. You first have to look at the setting of the scanner. Try to understand the method of constructing this part of the printer and then locate the two screws that are there in front of the scanner. You have to remove these two screws from their place.
- When you will look at the construction of the scanner closely then you will see that there is a motherboard in the side. While lifting the scanner, you need to detach the ribbon cable and the flat cable of the printer. This step is important for the complete detachment of the scanner from the printer.
- The final step of this process is involved in the removal of the scanner completely. The complete detachment is possible when the screws that are there in the back of the scanner part is removed.
- After that, you have to check the real loss that you are facing due to this issue. You need to check that whether this problem is simply wrenching the product or has caused some damage to any sensor that is located in the printer.
- You will have to find a place where the damage has taken place. If the damage is there in the top part of the printer, then you will have to remove the screw that is there to fix the upper part. This will ensure that the guide is free and the papers are not at all stuck in between.
- Make sure that you are not damaging any of the parts of the printer in the completion of the process.
- This was the final step. After that is done, check whether the error is fixed or not.
After all these steps also, if you are facing any problem related to this, then you need to call the customer care and need to tell them about this problem of your printer.